12 Week Old Companion Pug Puppy, AKC registered, microchipped, trained, socialized
To find the perfect home for each puppy, and to find the perfect puppy for each home, we first get to know all prospective buyers through initial online inquiry form, subsequent phone calls, Skype calls, background and references verification, and hopefully, in person visits.
At 12 weeks, our puppies raised with the Puppy Culture protocol have received in depth training in important skills like sit, down, stand, wait, leave it, drop it, come, loose leash walking, potty training, and fun things like shake, spin, and bow.
These puppies, from AKC Champion, health tested parents, are show quality but only sold to pet/companion homes on a spay/neuter contract. Pickwick Pugs provides reimbursements for titles and spay/neuter as well.
We are looking for:
- Humans who understand purchasing a puppy is a lifetime commitment and understand the pug breed.
- Humans who would be willing to meet us in person and visit (once the puppies are old enough). We do not ship.
- Humans who are willing to plan ahead and wait for the perfect match.
- Humans who meet important requirements (as per puppy application -- home environment etc.)
- Humans who will give the puppy attention, training, proper care, medical attention, healthy diet, and lots of loving for life.
- Humans who use gentle, force-free, humane training as recommended by the American Veterinary Society for Animal Behavior, not using e-collars, prong collars, or intimidation.
- Humans who will abide by the principles of the AKC Responsible Dog Owner's Pledge.
- Humans who will love their pug more and more every day ... even after the puppy is old, gray, possibly deaf, blind, and perhaps a bit senile.
- Humans who will be willing to return the puppy to us if they are never able to meet the puppy's needs completely.
If you are interested in purchasing a puppy please complete the online inquiry form and let us get to know you and learn more about your desires and needs. Our waiting list is long but it is based not upon first-come-first-serve, but finding a perfect match for each pup. Recently, a Facebook friend shared the following post, and it truly describes our process and philosophy. Perhaps this will help explain why we are so thorough when getting to know prospective buyers and in all we do with our puppy protocol.