Protect Against Poor Health Due to Incomplete Nutrition
Coats are shinier and fuller with less shedding, and we have not seen as many issues with Kennel Cough and such. According to NuVet materials, their vitamins have antioxidants that help them fight free radicals. (All vitamins do but we noticed a big difference after switching from our former daily vitamin we had used for decades.)
NuVet Plus™ Products:
- Are made in an FDA registered laboratory
- Contain only all natural ingredients
- Are formulated to support your pet’s immune system
- Are backed by scientific research and trials
- Apply state of the art manufacturing for the highest level of quality
- Contain ingredients dedicated to fighting free radicals
- Have been formulated by scientists and veterinarians who are also pet lovers, and understand the importance of your pet’s quality of life
We have only used the NuVet Plus™ so far, and we prefer the powder (we just sprinkle a pinch over their breakfast each morning). According to the NuVet materials, it builds immune system, helps relieve itching and scratching, promotes healthy skin and coat, supports healthy eyes and ears, healthy digestive tract, and improves energy.
We have to agree after seeing results first hand. We honestly can't say enough good things about this supplement.
Vitamins we have used in the past had to be "hidden" or crushed into powder, so we really like the convenience of having the powder version already prepared. ALL of our pugs, even the finicky ones, LOVE the taste. The finicky ones (ahem, Lilibeth) used to refuse to eat her breakfast when we added the vitamin of the previous brand. I've heard from other NuVet customers that their pets prefer the wafer and that they actually give the daily vitamin as a treat.
To order call toll free (800) 474-7044 or visit www.nuvet.com/784795
(Save up to 15% with AutoShip; Use order code 784795).